View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
In order for this claim, which is what in reality constitutes, to be examined , those who made such a claim and another should inform first who exactly is considered "an advanced soul" and the characteristics of it that will distinguish an advanced from an advanced soul?.

What's and where's the support to this claim?.

When another does not even know how to begin and that another begins from the basic and first one mentioned, HOW ADVANCED is this?.

Each claim has a support and reasons why so, where and what are these for those who made such a claim?.

Can't edit my threads now or this ability and/or power had been taken away from me by a moderator and/or administrator without the reason why being explained to me so,

I have no other choice but, to quote this and correct the information , I want to correct on this thread.

Addition/correction

Addition of "non" in the last sentence of first paragraph in front of "advanced soul" so, the question reads out as,

"What will distinguish an advanced from a non advanced soul"?.

For some reason unknown to me, I wasn't able to edit my posts that I am able to do now therefore, I have used the edit option for the specific purpose.