View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I
... but I did follow up on the links you posted and looked into Morse.

He's not a doctor, though.

(not a doctor)

No one totally understands the lymphatic system, but the science is quite thorough. I don't know much about it myself, and Morse doesn't explain anything.

If you didn't learn anything about the lymphatic system from Dr. Morse then that answers what was going to be my inquiry of how much time you actually spent looking into Dr. Morse or trying to learn from him.

clearly you discovered he is not a doctor by your standards lol.. but are those really your desirable standards anyways? I'm guessing you're not a fan of pharmaceuticals so why would you be disappointed or think it is shaming to say anyone is not a doctor according to mainstream standards? to do that you have to go to school for years and be brainwashed into thinking that people need all kinds of terrible pills and injections of poisons to be healthy and you must learn many of them by name and get familiar with their lobbyists, etc..

As for Dr. Morse's credentials, I'd trust him over a "doctor" any day even if he had no letters behind his name, but he has acquired some in his score of practicing actually healing and helping people instead of harming them

"Robert Morse, N.D., D.Sc., I.D., M.H., is the creator and founder of God’s Herbs. He has lectured and taught in the Natural Health Sciences throughout the world for the past 40 years and has authored many books on Health and Spirituality. He has appeared on numerous television news programs and International Documentaries presenting findings, case studies, and educating on Detoxification and Cellular Regeneration.
Dr. Morse holds a Doctorate of Science in Biochemistry and a Doctorate of Naturopathy from the Brantridge Forest School in Sussex, England.
Author, lecturer, practitioner and teacher, Dr. Morse is degreed in Naturopathy, Naturopathic Medicine, Biochemistry, Iridology, Herbology, Nutrition and Fitness.
He travels worldwide teaching others the secrets of Detoxification and Tissue Regeneration."

(just in case you want to see the source of that https://grapegate.com/robert-morse-nd/ )

He may have even got some degrees online, I'm not entirely sure, but the point is that he invested his life and time and spiritual energy into learning how to help people heal, and teaching anyone who wants to learn how to do it for themselves or share it with others, for free and he does it with passion and purpose. He has healed thousands and thousands of patients in his decades of experience and practice. and even if you don't want to adopt a fruitarian lifestyle or attempt deep healing for a few weeks there is still a lot to be learned from him. but you know what is weird? I listened to him years ago and somehow the emphasis of fruit never sunk in til recently. The first video of his I saw was The Raw Truth About Cancer, and I don't recall but I'm sure he mentioned fruit in there yet strangely while I listened to him on and off for years I somehow missed it and a lot of his messages and didn't look into them with other research or contemplation til recent months. I guess I should rewatch this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14MSkIHDtxY

I did share the one about the lymphatic system right? cuz you said he doesn't say anything about it but you didn't watch that right? it's kinda long like most of his videos, though some are even a few hours long! His Q&A videos are numbered up to the 480s but he said somewhere that he had made more than 800 videos already. well surely in at least one of them he mentions the lymphatic system but Idno I'm not sure what all you've spent time looking into on him besides the whole him not being a doctor thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I
I don't tell people to eat only fruit because it isn't nutritious or sustainable. I don't tell people to eat vegan or vegetarian, but either of these two could be optimal for many people. I claim that if a person has all their necessary nutrients from whole unprocessed whole foods, the likelihood of them becoming ill is drastically reduced and their potential for healing is orders of magnitude stronger.

I am with you about whole unprocessed foods and the truth is that the human body tries to do the best it can with whatever it is fed. but the problem with most of the other foods besides fruits is that they have unwanted side effects and excess unnecessary waste as the aftermath. if you keep bogging down your lymphatic system it can't work properly and the body starts shutting down and things get chaotic aka diseases and disorders til death ensues. why do you think that fruit isn't nutritious or sustainable? for one thing, technically anything with a seed is a fruit, right? that includes a surprising majority of vegetables, and avocado and coconut, etc. but besides that, when not working toward extreme detoxification and regeneration, there is strong emphasis on including leafy young tender greens. and you can do that anyway it's just that it can tend to slow down detoxification which is the quickest way to healing, because no matter what you pile on in the form of other nutritious foods, if the body is not functioning and it's already overloaded, what is it going to do with them? and how is it going to efficiently deal with the aftermath that many other foods that are considered healthy carry with them? look into what kinds of acids and unsavory byproducts are created with proteins and starches and such. lastly, nuts and seeds are also considered part of the frugivore diet, but the body when working optimally just simply does not need foods that are that jampacked with so much. and they need to be soaked before consuming which you may know. they can be great but there are a lot of fallacies about what the human body actually needs and does