View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
sweet Gem I am sorry but you are just simply misguided and it's not all your fault because that is how the mainstream world is set up, and almost everyone is confused and misinformed. I appreciate that you try to read a lot of research and welcome new information, though I don't feel you're doing that in this situation with me, but again I am not surprised as that is the norm..

but while there are so many things I could say or show you, and would be glad to, I don't want to waste my time with things falling on deaf ears or blind eyes so how about I just show you a sampling of videos that might help you understand the significance of the things I am trying to share here.

there are patients with all kinds of condemned diagnosis that follow Dr. Robert Morse's advice and heal from all sorts of "diseases, disorders and death sentences"

MS patients bedridden and condemned by conventional medicine become able to walk again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09N5SkjlK9w

this lady begins telling her story at the 7 minute mark and after 13 minute mark shows herself walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_TkneF0c8

There are more and anyone can heal from any diagnosis if they follow the divine plan that was set here for us, it just takes faith, courage (which I can't claim at this point myself) and of course figuring out what that precise plan is since there is so much confusion surrounding the issues of human consumption and detoxification. I have devoted more than a decade of my life to finding the answers and I was not always a vegan or vegetarian or believer that fruits were superior. but I know now because I have not given up on the quest for truth and answers to healing. as I have said before even Dr. Morse doesn't say that people should indefinitely eat fruit alone the rest of their lives, or that it is easy in this world. but for deep healing which almost everyone needs, it is the best way and the most conscious food that exists. There is a reason God made it fall off of trees or pluck off of vines and regrow. there is a reason why it tastes so good fresh without any processing or cooking needing to be done to it. if you have to destroy your food just to be able to eat it what is the point? it destroys a bit of you and your body every bit what you consume is destroyed.

anyways, the people who have been brave enough to open their minds and hearts to the simple teachings speak for themselves with their recovery from devastating diseases and life crippling illnesses. The lymphatic system is key because it is what ushers out the stuff that doesn't belong and threatens the wellbeing and harmonious homeostasis of the human body. it is involved with important organs and bodily processes and as mainstream medicine knows it goes hand in hand with the immune system, and we've all heard about the almighty immune system. but mainstream medicine understands little about the lymphatic system and how to honor it. because that's not their bag, honoring life.. but it is mine and life is the only bag of magic tricks there is. there are lots of ways to honor life and nature all around us and within and beyond us is a key, but what we directly put inside our bodies every single day is extremely important and vital to our present and future