View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I came across a visualization on a website to see a fairie and to get a gift from one. I thought why not? I saw a rather 2D looking face that looked like one of the guys on the rice krispies box with a 2D trumpet underneath. But I didn't dismiss it at all. That night I got a dream of my deceased grandpa (who played trumpet) telling me to visit my grandma. I am rather sorry to say I didn't do it, and she just transitioned without my seeing her in a while and I live a few minutes away.... Anyway the next day, I put my hands out and imagined what fae shoes would look like and kept imagining my way up but the fae cartwheeled off my hands before I could see over his chest. Immediately two more appeared. Then an angel. I find angels show up looking just how you would expect them to so you don't mistake that they are indeed angels. That is why people see them differently. Mine was about 4 stories tall lol. Well that is how i imagined they'd look. First thing I asked him his name and he said Raphael. I never heard much about angels before, so I never heard of him, but I immediately asked him the heal be as I am disabled. He said it would be over time. I asked him if I could be healed in 3 years and he laughed, but i just felt good. (I want to go to college in a few years is why I asked.)

Then the fae kept showing up almost everyday. I read to give them butter or cream and so I left them butter. The one said to me next time whipped cream please. Lol so i bought some whipped cream. But i don't know what to do with it after it has sat for a while. What do you do with fae offereing?

After i gave them the whipped cream they were showing up in droves. The one fae gave me an invisible ring to protect me. It has a large round flat stone that looks like lapis and a gold band. Later, he and another fae gave me each a power animal. I actually saw a black flash in the middle of my living room and heard a crow caw with my ears. A physical manifestation! But after I got my spirit guide, more guides and more power animals i got so busy, i haven't made time to invite the fae and they just stopped coming around.

I just met two tree spirits in my yard and the one was keen on dancing with me, but i said i was too tired. The next day he came back and asked again and i danced for a few minutes, but not actually with the fae. Dancing took my concentration and i forgot about the fae, so i need to apologise. :(

I just read a book called healing with the faeries and it is actually about going to their realm and becoming a faerie shaman and healing them and calming them after a fight and things like that. It sounded interesting like something to keep in mind for the future. And they help you heal people too with herbs but you need to know about herbs which i don't yet. But i just found a class, now i just need to learn how to drive as my doctor says i can again now!

I feel it is too much responsibility to heal the fae right now, but i was glad to own the kindle book for in the future.

Sammy aka SupernovaSeed