Thread: Reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:06 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
Can we choose what we come back as? I know what I'd like to come back as if possible ......... a cat

As I understand it, spirit is not limited in regards to the form it takes up in which to reside. I would agree that we are on a mission to learn and grow, and that would of necessity play a role in designing the Soul Plans we choose before entering into a given lifetime, but in general we can be anything we want to, providing our souls are sufficiently elevated to occupy the body we select. Cats and dogs (animals in general!) are not "less than" humans in any way... in fact, the arguement can be made that they are far more advanced spiritually! So if one chose to live a lifetime as a cat, I can see no impediment to that person's doing so, providing their energy patterns are vibrationally equal and matched.

By the way... ever seen the movie Fluke? If not, you might want to purchase a copy and watch it. It deals with this very subject, and it is a beautifully rendered film.

The only thing that would concern me about returning as a cat
(or dog, or any other domestic animal!) would be selection of people with whom one would dwell! Some people consider companion animals nothing more than possessions, and not deserving of the same consideration, compassion and respect one would afford a human being. When choosing to enter in as a companion animal, it's wise to choose your people carefully...!