View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSkye
res,

I see that you have a very big heart; thank you for your concern. I am not interested in leaving earth as quickly as possible. I am interested in thriving outside of society's parameters and safety nets. I believe it can be done. I use the word "readiness", not "desire" because the life path I have chosen mandates that I be ready. It's like a person who chooses to join the military. The person knows that s/he may die in battle, so that person must be ready and accept the outcome if that is what happens.

A money-lite life frees me to live more fully on this earth. Eventually I'd like to be money-free, and if that opportunity presents itself, it will also come with challenges. I'd basically be trading one set of circumstances for another, and for me, being money-free and thriving at the same time is the ultimate dream. Of course I have to be practical about this. I do not have children and do not plan to have any because of my plans to be money-lite and eventually money-free.

Down the road, if I find myself in a situation where I do not have money for medical care, and I suffer, that will be the result of my conscious choice to live without money. I am accepting that reality. I know that sounds incredibly dismal to many, but it is a choice I make out of a desire to live at the total mercy of our planet. That doesn't mean the mercy will be short; I have no idea, it could be 30 years. That's what is so exciting about it.

Its the least i could do, i dont know you personally but i do believe that the world is a better place for having you in it .

With your choice to live money free does that also mean that there will be no bartering for goods or services or accepting charity for you aswell? If i seen you at the edge of death on the side of the road i would have to take matters in to my own hands and help you. Would you accept my love and compassion for you as a brother/sister of this earth at no cost and unconditionally?