View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Guide
Letter to be opened after he passed

Today 11/11/11 made 1 year since my beloved passed to the other plane.

We mastered unconditional love for many years.

There was a beautiful tribute at the university where he finished his career as an emeritus professor. Many friends went and they got there together to celebrate his beautiful and productive life. A lot of loving remembrances showed up...

I worked on a video about him called Passion for life, and it became a trigger of thoughts and emotions.

When I was gathering the pictures to make the video I realised that I was getting in love again, as minute after minute happens to me. But this special day, I began to perceive many details about him never revealed to my eyes before. It was magic.

I love him at all his ages and a t the same time. I love him as the child he was once, as the young and extremely good looking and passionate man, full of illusions and promises, and I also love him at the end of his life here, when his body was decaying but his life was already full of achievements. And all it happens at the same time!!!

I guess that the truth and miracle of unconditional love has to do also with it. Many of his friends a colleagues shared their beautiful memories, and then my turn came. I read something written by him that I found after he passed. It is an amazing story: He actually sent a letter to himself to be opened after he passed. I did not know about its existence and I found it months ago... by chance?

It says... when describing himself:

"He came to this World to help improve the life of human beings,
through a sincere vocation of service,
with the will that his family's values can stay and can be transmitted from generation to generation.

The methodology he used was
to learn - to teach,
by learning - teaching.

He learned very much, always.
He studied since he was 7 years old to the end of his days here. Always.

He always taught. Since he was 14 years old.
He taught everything and everywhere.
His students can be numbered by thousands.

He taught and loved.
He loved and taught, but...

as teaching is a way to love,
he loved and loved.

He was very happy because
he loved all he was able to, and when he could.

If this letter comes to you,
his legacy will be also yours.
Please accept it with all your heart.

His signature "

Love and light,