View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
My response will be in Navy Blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
I am a naturally born Medium, and I know of many of my past lives. Its part of the path that made me whom I am today. It too is part of the path that brought my husband (Heart a member here) into my life and his life. We share in past lives we know of and have visited places and our graves.

A question if you do not mind? When you found out the circumstances of your past lives, did you ever deal with doubt? Doubting whether that what you saw was a life of yours past? That is what I am currently going through, I have seen images of a life, or rather putting myself in the place of that individual and I question, whether I indeed lived any of this, or if it is mere product of my over active imagination. How did you know they were your past lives for certain? The way you talk about it, you seem to have no doubt. I would love to get to that place of no longer having the shadow of doubt. It is interesting you visited your graves. That must have been quite an experience. The past life I remember (envision, visualize, imagine) I couldn't see getting to the place.

I too have a past life where I was to people in the one life and time. I came forth again into another life and he is with me in Spirit in a guide role. I am told that when I pass from this life he will then move forwards. His role to be with me in protections will be set free.

I apologize, I think I am confused of the language here. Do you mean to say you have experienced a past life, where the individual you had been is a guidance now? Or do I misunderstand?

As I came in naturally open to it all I had to reverse learn how things work to help others and myself understand how it can develop. How we are all with the abilities on some level just that we are not all ready to open those doors as once opened they do not close as easily. Its not all love and light....there can be that darkness to the spirit world.

What do you consider naturally open or natural medium? I mean no disrespect at all, simply trying to understand your understanding of mediumship. I am not completely sure on the term. If it is communicating- in a back and forth with the dead, then I was never born with this ability. If it is ability to see spirit then yes. I have seen spirits, and quite a few things I would not quite call spirits since I was very young. It was frightening for the most part. I have encountered an awful lot of spirits/entities that were not remotely what I had thought spirits were when young. They were not people passed, but they were spirits. They were of no good. This is the reason I am interested in medium ability now. I am desperately in need of knowing if there is anything good out there. If there isn't my existence is void, futile. And God will indeed have much to explain if I ever lay eyes upon him.

Lynn

It is something that happens to most of us that we come in and out and we grow each time we do.

Thank you for responding.

That is essentially where I am right now. Able to visualize a life, an individual in a place and time, and wondering if I am under false impressions, and or imagining things.