View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Guide

Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Do you know what you just did? :) They say when you meditate your life changes forever. When you created such an experience with her you created a seed of light that will continue to sprout for infinity. In effect you have just helped that many people not to mention the effect it caused in other dimensions. Also your story has just inspired an idea within me...... I want to make the first meditation a ceremony kinda like what you did. The initiation onto the path of light. :) I liked your story..... instantly shifted my vibration :)

Her vision reminded me of my vision a long time ago... I think it was her higher self giving her first memory...... Love :)

Visions like that are visions but they are in them..... depending on what kind of vision it is or what the message is and how much ability one has.. you will either just watch, take a active role, or watch from another perspective. I bet she got a big dose of emotion with that vision. I had one of a past life where I had to speak to my little girl and I felt a different type of love. It is the soft love of having a child that is yours.

Anyways I think if you guys continue to meditate together or possibly bring others with you that your meditation and esp and etc will grow a lot faster. Also dont get into a habit of putting names to everything you encounter as it limits its power or connection to oneness :)

Have funn :)