View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
Numbers like 11:11 (enlightenment)? I don't remember seeing that number but I do remember seeing triple six. Not sure why however regarding seeing numbers, it was said that it's part of human psychology and is in subconscious. We may be seeing different numbers but some numbers become ingrained in our subconscious... Before you started seeing those certain sets of numbers maybe you been exposed to them previously but did not pay attention?

Terms like lightworkers and numbers like 11:11 started becoming trendy on YouTube and some self-proclaimed lightworkers cash-in on that trend either with YouTube views or stuff they try to sell. Victor Otto for example. I don't trust him just by the looks on his face. People just identify with what he tells and follow blindly... To me he seems not what he appears to be.

There are very few sincere people that I trust.

Yes, I am very suspicious of a lot of the new age jargon that gets thrown around concerning Lightworkers. I definitely doubted the numbers I was seeing at first (9:11, though now I am seeing 11:11 a lot), but mostly its the information that they led me to that makes me wonder if I am indeed a Lightworker.

To be honest, I can't really say that I believe in anything spiritual at all, but a small part of me holds on to the possibility. Its all I've got, really.

In any case, I was mostly interested in people's stories about how they discovered they were a Lightworker, to see if they might've been similar to mine. And I guess to get to know them a little better. What its like being a Lightworker and such. There's lots of trendy articles like "10 Reasons You Might Be a Lightworker", but there's nothing of substance beyond that.