Thread: Mandela Effect
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
I was visiting a german friend in the US many yrs ago when I was travelling during and after uni. She got a couple bottles of this beer out and said how glad she was to find a good pilsner in a mainstream US beer. It was Miller Draft, not the light beer. It had a beautiful label with medium and dark blues and red and some design or picture. No white or or light colours. I remember at the time there were really no good craft beers there or very few outside big cities, so it was pretty easy to remember.

Recently, years later when I went back, I was in a spirit shop and happened to take a look, I only saw one kind of bottle and label on display for Miller Draft and it was totally alien and weird looking. It was totally, 100% different.

Being gluten free, I have not had a beer for many years, but recently after recalling how weird that seemed, I did a quick online search and I have not found this label anywhere under any brand, although online I found pics of a totally diff black label that was a little bit more similar in bottle shape but otherwise totally different. And now it supposedly no longer existed during the time I last saw it, a few years back.

This is not a life changing thing, of course.
But it is weird. Especially because it was unexpected.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke