Thread: Energy Healer
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 05:39 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseMartin
Nice information. . . .

Now now,there's no need to write sarcasm. If you have something to say, state your mind.

As for Cahill-
My guess is that you have an earthbound spirit attached to you. Especially if it impacts your emotions and well being and you are sure that it's not from your self,but perhaps something else affecting you. Earthbound spirits can be very sneaky and creep up on us when we least expect them. We can catch them from walking into an unfamiliar place, old building or on the street. I suggest asking for Assistance of Arch Angels Metatron and Azrael, they specialize in uplifting and guiding these trapped souls back to the light. There's articles on how to do this, I can't link yet due to my account status.
For future reference, I suggest going to the Healing Request's. The users on there are happy to heal anyone who needs it, they're very good at what they do. I have some experience with energy healing, so I'll do my best to send you positive energy to release the detachment.

I wish you luck. I know how difficult and impeding they can be. They deserve love and guidance as much as we do.