View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Knower
Interesting. Maybe there is a duality in the lives of those around you and your own. Each person has their own lessons. How might you decide which is which. Your lesson may be to see the effect of and result of addiction, but at the same time while their purpose in your life is what it is, it does not mean their only purpose was that.

I would love to think all the mysteries of the universe are revealed upon death, but I find that hard to swallow. I believe that a person or thing dies there are two ways for it to happen. Naturally, or forced. A natural death can be defined as the willingness to let go and move on regardless of addictions or physical attachments or cause of death. Forced would be bogged down by something the spirit can't reconcile. Maybe something like suicide or a strong physical attachment to someone or something that prevents them from passing through the vale peacefully.

Frankly I don't know. I simply was brainstorming in parts and wrote it here because I felt this topic is aligned with the starting of a thought process from earlier that was interrupted.