View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator
Though I do think it is possible for a spirit to get stuck in the in between in cases of traumatic or dramatic endings I don't believe it is permanent. In all cases loved ones and guides are communicating in an effort to get the soul to move on. Essentially I have heard in death you initially encounter what you believe the afterlife to be until your awareness shifts. Though I think the vast majority of souls move on pretty quickly but I do think I got stuck once and yet still eventually moved on. Of course any theories are all conjecture. No one knows for sure until they themselves move on but from everything I have read the pull to move on is pretty strong so unless there is a lot of trauma the likelihood of getting stuck I think is pretty slim even in addiction deaths. If it was that easy to get stuck then there would be very few of us on the other side able to come back. I think your loved ones are just busy or being blocked from communicating for some other reason. I went through a difficult time and wondered why my grandmother never came by to help but there is just more to it then I think we realize. She did come to me right at her passing and we said our goodbyes but when I went to ask her about the afterlife she vanished so I think there are sometimes other reasons they do not communicate that have nothing to do with them themselves either. I am sure your loved ones are fine and will communicate when the time is right.