View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Suspended

lt depends on where they end up. lf it's in what Jurgen Ziewie (astral projector for 40+ years) describes as the First Dimensional Counterpart (lower astral), then the ppl you mention probably don't even know their dead. As he says below:

Website: http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Quote:
Waking up on the first dimensional counterpart of Earth is the main reason why dead people find it so difficult to accept that they have died. For a start not only are they still very much alive but their environment is still very much the way they are used to on earth.
People here are borderline inhabitants, but they are not ghosts. (Ghosts tend to be people who have formed a powerful attachment to their former physical location. Their attachment is like a cord, which allows them dip in and out of either dimension more or less evidently for some people here in the physical world.)

Quote:
I then proceeded to investigate and found an abundance of dreamers mingleing amongst the dead. Some clearly absent minded following their dream projections. All the hallmarks of the physical earth were there in abundance including cars, buses, taxies, market stalls, shops, trains, supermarkets and building sites, simply because this is what the living created. To my surprise I even found that money is happily exchanged between residents. There are bars, pubs and strip joints. In short there is nothing that does not exist on our physical earth. The people too look very much like the physical people do here, including their weight problems, age and disabilities, not at all the attractive type you will find on the next levels upwards who have mostly reverted back to their youthful prime.
Most people who live here simply have accepted that life goes on as usual in very much the same way as their physical life did. The noveltiy of flying is almost totally absent as are the manifestation powers we find on the higher levels (though I found that strong expectation somehow creates better result in manifestation than the active intend of creation).
The first dimensional counterpart can be heavily populated which is a sign that a large number of our earth population lives on a rather low spiritual level which won’t give them access to the higher levels when they first cross over.

Just another description of what drunks are doing in the afterlife - surprise, surprise, same as here lol:

Quote:
.Most souls remain in their new surroundings because they believe they have arrived in heaven. Instead, they have unknowingly placed themselves within the confines of a highly structured, thought-created environment. You experienced this pervasive power when you entered your first heaven after your death. I will show you another group-thought reality.” After a sense of repositioning I’m standing on a busy sidewalk in an urban setting at night. I steady myself as my perception adjusts to the new surroundings. My attention is drawn to a flashing neon sign and loud music coming from a local bar. The lights beckon me to step through the swinging door. The smell of cigarettes and stale beer is overpowering. Every bar seat is filled and I feel a distinct energy of desperation and boredom mixed with self-loathing. Someone in the corner puts some coins in a jukebox and the melody of a sad country song fills the room. Men and woman in various stages of intoxication stagger around the bar. My attention is directed to a thin, middle-aged man sitting at the crowded bar. He raises a tattooed hand to get the attention of the barmaid. She refills his mug and pours him a side of whiskey. He nods and throws back the shot, chasing it with a chug of beer. “This human has been sitting here for eight Earth years. This is what he loved to do when he had a physical body. Now, money and time are no longer obstacles to his obsessions. He eventually will leave, but only to move to another bar and pursue his addiction in a slightly different environment. And so the cycle goes. Many of these souls will travel from bar to bar in a vain attempt to recreate their past physical life. Some have been here for decades, reliving their past and refusing to let go. The addictive-personality imprint continues long after death. Like minds are drawn together in collective realities to pursue their obsessions; humans find it difficult to escape the ingrained habits of their own minds.”