View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Yet, have we really learned all there is to know about DNA?
One truth about DNA we know for sure: It's a manifestation of physical-material reality. I suppose it comes down to how much credence one gives to the phenomena of the temporal physical-material realm in relation to the eternal soul-spiritual. Given that physical-material reality ceases to exist from time to time -- it is temporal after all -- that indicates, to me anyway, that the relevant truth is in that which is eternal. The soul-spiritual in other words, and not the physical-material.

That's not to say there is nothing of value in the question of DNA. But for me it's never a physical-material oriented question that I seek to answer. I ask my questions from a soul-spiritual perspective, in order to recognize and understand how the eternal soul-spiritual finds its expression the temporal physical-material. In other words, it's not about DNA; it's about what DNA is reflecting as pertinent truth regarding eternal spirit and the soul's evolution. Every expression of physical-material reality can be seen and understood as eternal spirit manifesting in this or that particular form, specifically and exclusively for the purpose and benefit of our collective human soul-evolution journey.

Last edited by Baile : 13-06-2017 at 11:36 AM.