View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
For a few months now i've been seeing very specific entities. Every few days I will get a visit from (what I can only describe as) a cloud of grey fog. this fog will seep from the ceiling or wall when it appears, and then follows me around. The other entities are small beings, maybe 6 inches tall that resemble children and adult humans. These little guys will climb all over me and even sit on my shoulder for a while. (This sounds insane, I know. But Im sure many of you have seen "crazier" stuff!)
Long story short, I was having a conversation with my cousin about my Grandma's passing. He told me that she was seeing "grey smoke coming through the walls" and that "little children were bothering her, messing up her bed and waking her up". My cousin assumed that she was hallucinating because of how close she was to death, and its definitely possible but I cant ignore the similarities either. I didn't tell him about what I have been seeing, or that I have been developing clairvoyance for that matter. needless to say, I am very intrigued by this. I had no prior knowledge of this at all, and Ive been racking my brain. If anyones had a similar experience, or could offer some insight for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Well, my aunt spoke of a similar encounter over 30 years ago. She is in her 70's now and this really scared her at the time. I think it is something spiritually related to your family someway. You both have seen the same thing, so it must go back and come from your family line somehow.