View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I've made insense out of ground spices and water. I did one with cinnamon that worked wonderfully and smelled fantastic. I usually burn in my back porch and let the aroma waft into the garden. I've also done coriander and lemon peel which was also very nice.

You just add a little water to a healthy scoop (1-2 tablespoons worth) of whatever spice you'd like and firm into any shape you need. It feels like a mud when it's proper... Then back on low heat for like 15 minutes to get it nice and dried out.

Sounds very interesting.

I was talking to a Muslim friend of mine who makes incense yesterday.

We had not seen each other for some time and he spent a lot of time with me telling me how he makes incense. He told me he has about 500 different oils!

I got to try your variety.

I am looking to make an incense a friend of mine used to have made. You burn the incense horizontally and as the ash drops, an image appears in the ash. For example, if the incense says it has a Ganesh image, then a Ganesh image will appear in the ash! I could try making an image, lets say Ganesh using your method, and then make the rest of the incense the more traditional way. I think that might work.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜