Thread: Birth?
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
As a co creator of your own reality, you can decide, what you are, when you are.

The present moment tells me/allows me to be a blank slate, where I simply let the potentials of myself come to life as that.

The mind is powerful in that it explores, wants answers to questions it is seeking to become itself.

So why not just be the blank slate?

Everything in creation is a possibility, all possibilities lead to more possibilities.

As a blank canvas you become the canvas of creation, because your the creator, deciding who and what you are in this world of creation.

I don’t feel there is a “who” or “what,” as they imply nomenclature or codification. But I do understand that all we have are words to communicate with here in this forum. I do embrace that we create our own reality, if no more than just in our mind, with our attitude, etc.

My experience is that we are a blank slate. We are all destined to go back into the silence from whence we came. A very thick and rich, overwhelming, silence. Something which I experience in quiet meditation.

Also scientifically, sleep studies have shown that people only dream a small percentage of their entire sleeping period; often called “REM sleep.” The majority of a person’s sleep period is generally spent in a deep state of blank silence. It might be said similar to what one may have experienced in their mother’s womb. I often feel like a lot of people, figuratively speaking, are trying to get back into their mother’s womb.

Silence can teach us a great deal as the so-called “blank state” is not devoid of activity, be it on such a fine level. We call it “blank” because it is devoid of mental activity and the coarseness of human drama. I am of the belief, given my spiritual experiences, that there is no such thing as nothing; nothing is not devoid of anything.

Further, the blank state of silence has such and intricate simplicity that weaves conditions on the surface, conditions that are the impetus of a much deeper nurturance. We may call that nurturance “karma,” or something else, and it plays a crucial role in our own manifestations. We are as the proverbial ice berg with a great deal more below the surface then we see on the surface.

I do feel like most people unconsciously create. We create haphazardly not knowing where things are coming from, when they most notably are coming from us. Most people are not conscious, or aware, of what they are creating. We take a birth with all sorts of potential within a matrix of prior conditioning; prior creations of our own making. Although we can transcend our conditioning.

Having worked in the mental health field I saw how people conditioned themselves, or were conditioned by others, from a very young age. Most took the majority of their life trying to undo that conditioning, and many were not able to undo it before their exit from this life. In my opinion a smooth transition requires letting go of conditioning. What we call “death” is and opportunity to awaken from the dream, but unfortunately for many human life is a nightmare. A nightmare that may be repeated as it usually takes us a long time to learn from ourselves; that is truly the only learning there is. For me the subject has always been “Know Thyself.”