Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 06:15 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolventity
I am certainly unique and have many qualities that make me appear "different" or not with the "status quo." And I love spreading love. I wouldnt call myself a warror light worker though because it sounds like an oxymoron and I dont want to fight or push against anyone. Being contrary to others isnt meant to cause dis-ease, rather, to demonstrate that we are all love no matter our differences. To demonstrate unconditional love. To enjoy the connectedness between All walks of life.

Here's another oxymoron.

Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life.

Quote. The verve.

I do not call my self a warrior light worker, I call my self a light warrior.
As is the title of this thread.

Would you protest against pollution/climate change, war or animal cruelty.

Or are you to busy feeling unconditional love.

And by the way I believe it is not possible to feel complete unconditional love until you transcend to the spirit world or some say the 5thd.

I think the nearest we get to it is love for a family member or a beloved pet.
Or in my case other L Ws.

I did not choose to be a L W, I was born this way, its my mission my pathway in life, I believe this as I have had so many signs and synchronicities to convince me this is true.

I've had a hard but very interesting life.

Although nothing is set in stone, a leopard never changes its spots.

I'm glad you feel all this love you say you feel, but I think you need to work on understanding others.
I have put a lot of work into explaining were I am coming from on this thread, its a shame that you and some others, do not seem to get it.

And if you think im being to defensive, im a light warrior.

As soon as we detect some distorsion of spiritual truths we instinktively go for the attack.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 13-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.