View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I have had... many visions with Jesus - who came to walk me through them haha (thanks mate )

A metaphorical and personal crucifixion my own crucifixion - death of my smaller self

The opening, balancing and ignition of the 3 fold flame in my heart - the masculine and feminine balance which ignites the 3rd flame

Being baptised in fire and water... having gone on an arduous spiritual journey in this life to cleanse my karma and 'wash my robes anew'

Being anointed... and actually physically feeling it in my brain... puturitary gland... as it descended through my now cleared chakras

Being led to my 'new home' and given new fancy threads

Then I was tested to see if I could 'feel' the difference between Jesus energy and pretend Jesus who likes to play tricks...
I passed haha... Jesus for real his energy... teaches love... like the real stuff - it is free and infinate and inclusive... like a good mate who has seen you spewing up your guts after too many and holds your hair back for you and gives you sips of water and a hug... and loves you even though you feel like... well you get the picture
Fake Jesus pretends to love but it is for an agenda for an agenda... it's like he gives a credit card with 1 million dollar love limit and then immediately starts charging the entire human collective compound intrest haha.

Anyways during this time I was seeing the number 144 everywhere all the time... and physically hearing the sound of love... the number sequence would blow my puny mind... it sent my brain into some kind of spin.
The number sequence itself was opening my puturitary gland to even more wondrous awareness and unity...
It was a number sequence... it was a key... it was a graduation award which unlocked my truest nature... my cosmic nature - one with god- one as God.
We are all Son's and daughters of God and we can all tap into the secrets and reveal the truth of the symbology.
So I asked Jesus what it all meant... this 144000...and he kept showing me the flower of life and trying to tell me something about soul groups and the design and structure of the entire universe... haha...it was far too complicated for me to understand haha... so I just kind of smiled and nodded... 'That's nice mate'

Anyway - you'll probably think I am some crack - job new ager by now. Haha... and that I don't belong in this forum sigh...
And it is true I am a 'nothing' when it comes to religion... my religion is quite simply love.
Though -
I was raised in a fundamentalist church so all the symbology I have referred to seeing was already in my conciousness of course BUT this stuff is in the collective conciousness for a reason. It is a spiritual road map in my experience but unfortunately the map has been somewhat hijacked and confused for some reason.
Someone hacked the GPS navigational system hehe... perhaps we need to go back to the paper maps.

But this shiitake... my visions through the awakening path were real... these symbols all mean something... they are directions back home to our Christed self.
I am not a
Christian... I used to be... I am ChristedEnergy...
Jesus would want us all to know that... after all - he is just one of many who has left us a roadmap to guide us.
And it all led me HOME... and what I know and what I have always felt to be true is that our home in LOVE is available to everyone...
Not a select few.
144,000 to me... was like a key for remeberance on my inner journey... out of my own tribulation
It woke something in me -it was a symbol like all the others... a symbol of awakening on my spiritual journey- a greater remembrance of my origin and my home... I really cannot explain it as - my puny mind cannot find the words.
The entire bible is full of symbology for the spiritual journey... I found the number 144,000 to be another of these symbols... except it was also a key.

I really do believe that these symbols are there to help us on a spiritual journey and the truth and power of the symbols are available for everyone... they don't want you to know that... whoever they are lol.

Maybe 144000 is actually the song... the song of the universe... now that seems to make more sense to me.... it certainly umlocks the song at any rate.
144000 is not a select number of singers... we are all the select - 144000 is the song
And we can all sing that song.
In harmony.
We are all one and we all God's children - there is no external saviour - we have already forgiven our sins and we are already saved... Jesus reminded us that
Forgiveness was already given (it was given as soon as we decided to experience seperation from God).
We are and always have been one with God...
That's the song lol... that's the truth... we are so much more than we realise...
And that is why we are all so confused haha

Ok.

I have Probably completely alienated myself from this forum now hahaha...haha
I don't care - I still have cats and cupcakes and I am eternally loved!

I love you

It's been a weird journey.