View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder
After giving birth to my youngest daughter at home I immediately developed complications and was blue-lighted to hospital. My body then went onto endure the most uncomfortable/painful sensations, nausea, convulsions and freezing body temperature I remember hearing a medic shout ' get the resus trolley now' before every one of my senses cutting off completely. After what may have been a second ? they returned and I was in complete bliss on all levels....the experience was hard to describe it was so so perfect in every way..I felt my soul rising upwards from my life less body and then consciously realised I was about to die if not already. I then had a vision of my baby and elder child and quickly addressed the angels saying I just wanted to be a good Mother to my girls and wasn't ready to die yet.
The next recall I had was waking up, with tubes everywhere, scared but thankful to be alive.After three blood transfusions and a week in hospital I was ready to go home. I was spaced out for a month and didn't feel totally grounded for some time although I managed to get my strength back and carry on being the Mother I have always wanted to be.
I am not afraid of dying now, living is much more challenging but so grateful to be here
Love and light xx