View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
The world at large for the sensitive is no picnic nowadays .

Many speak about the new age, the higher frequencies of the earth and certain peeps attaining 5D resonance but it doesn't help if you can't easily deal with the world and the people of it no matter what the weather, no matter whatever the frequency .

I think trying to understand why we are here when we don't want to be can draw one deeper into oneself . The suffering, the longing to go home so to speak are all part of the process .

I understand you a bit more now when you say you was able to see the truth in your existence regarding the Mystic Angel reference .. I was wondering at the time if to you finding yourself mean't finding something beyond the association of that ..

My reflection had of this world isn't a good reflection and I would be happy to leave it behind lol even though I have a lot to live for .

I am also tired and perhaps it's like what you have said regarding your soul is tired .

I find normal life tiring, people tiring unless they hold their own energy but many are of need and I think many sensitives pick up on this ... in a way you only need to look at people in a certain light to see their unhappiness ..

It's unusual times for sure but out from these times peeps are beginning to look a little deeper within themselves, those that don't haven't suffered enough as yet .. peeps that are already looking deeper and working on themselves seem to be pulled deeper and deeper like quicksand because this place within themselves is their only safe haven ..

Keep your chin up

x daz x

Hey there Daz. Re: why are we here when we don't want to be, that is the million dollar question for many.
I think we have to be here until we find joy in simply being. Easier said than done of course. My take however is that coming to this way of being in the world is hugely helped by purpose. For many that purpose is tied to their work, and/or their fam and friends. If we are lucky, we may have inner work and or external interests that also constitute or add to our purpose.

I don't think I ever truly cared if I lived or died until I had a child. But I also became aware that I didn't have really good judgment in this area, for whatever unknown reasons. I knew that I had things to do so that I would have to pay attention and not throw caution totally to the wind regarding all those near-misses with death. It's not like I sought death, but neither was I really vested much in things here, except on principle...like supporting human rights, peace, the alleviation of hunger and violence, etc.

I think actually that was the point...I had to stick around long enough to be vested in this place and to really give a damn. And it's hard because human culture here on earth is just so [poop] and modern culture promotes extreme dehumanisation and tries to also discount your inner worth. Under those equally [poop] totalitarian regimes elsewhere in other lifetimes (that I experienced), at least no one denied how important we were to one another, that we mattered, that everyone mattered, and that no one was interchangeable or disposable (no matter what the propaganda told you - we were wise enough then to see it for the rubbish it was). It's really sick and tragic to think that without that level of burdensome oppression and suffering, we would choose to dehumanise and use one another...or that we would take it all for granted and fail to appreciate the humanity and the uniqueness and worth of one another...simply because we live in arguably "better times" than those terribly crushing ones.

That's why, IMO, we have kids, beloved friends, and fam...that's why we have soul family as well. They help make this place bearable and point us once more to the Love we are and the miracle of existence. Like ANY form of unconditional love, children really ground us to the moment, to the unseen and unheralded miracle of each moment in our day-to-day existence. They (and ANY form of authentic love) weave us into the tapestry more tightly...it's a simple yet profound act of love and bonding. So too anyone can serve to ground us in authentic love in each moment...potentially all of humanity can do so.

I agree, it's exhausting when ppl are constantly angling to "get something" from you...welcome to the world of a majority of single women on the planet, hahaha But I know what you mean - this certainly applies in the emotional sense to anyone. If we can just meet one another in a place of simple humanity and honour, then things would improve immensely from the get go.

I suppose we all have our private burdens, don't we? Even if you are in full acceptance of what is, it doesn't mean you don't have regrets or sorrow...it just means you've accepted you are imperfect and have made mistakes and that you care. But these are all good because now you can get on with being the love you are and getting centred in your heart and in your purpose.

IMO being human and walking your calls for a good bit of compassion, for yourself and for others, both. And the more awakened, seems the more aware we are of how much we still have to learn and experience. I.e., how much wisdom we have yet to acquire, LOL.

I figure when we can experience love and joy...sublime joy...despite our human burdens and private sorrows, then it gradually becomes easier (or at least more tolerable) to note the raging insecurities and aggressively projected neediness of those we might call "the free-ranging". Those who roam and freely hoist napalm projectiles of need in an attempt to slime all who cross their paths.

You just gotta wipe it off on the grass and keep on going, LOL...realising that whilst some are aggressively predatory and parasitic, many others of them are more accidentally predatory, meaning they are truly are unaware of the ways in which they make their way. Having not yet learnt or been asked or had good opportunity to stand on their own, etc.

It doesn't make it too awfully tolerable when as you say a person's energy is not well contained, LOL...but it does make the whole inevitability of what we encounter in this day and age a bit more understandable. Not that we compromise our boundaries, but still this awareness may help to bring forth our compassion (and perhaps a few nuggets of shared experience or opportunities for sharing or some such as you've done) ;)

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 11-07-2018 at 09:39 PM.