View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I have recently been looking at reconstructed pictures of Smilodon (Sabre-toothed cat) And I wondered if these, and other extinct animals still exist on the Astral.
Has anyone ever seen an animal on the Astral, which used to, but no longer exists on the Earth-plane?
This would include Neanderthal Man too.

I wouldn't doubt they do one bit Tobi. I have seen wildlife that exists on another planet, at least that is what I was told and I don't see why they would have any reason to lie about. I asked what planet it was from and they told me. Things that are long gone in our world exist in the astral planes. If someone died in the 1930s and wants to replicate their physical life and finish it their zone in the astral will look like the 1930s. I have found that spirits are often up to date. So if a spirit died hundreds of years ago they might be dressed like modern Humans dress but it varies of course. I wouldn't be surprised if there are extinct animals in the astral planes one bit to be honest. It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time to witness it.