View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The concept of the Holy Trinity is to be understood as follows: That they are not three separate entities, but One. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. This Eternal Word is One, created all and contains all. The Eternal Word is the Father, He is the Son, He is the Holy Spirit. Lets think of Shakti for example, I do not know her forms, but let's say one form is Kali, another is Kwan Yin, another is Innana... One Shakti, yet various manifestations. Or Hekate; the maiden, mother and crone. Never at one time can we say that the maiden Hekate is different from the crone etc.

About the Holy Spirit is a female and God the Father being a male and they two came together and they had a Son... I think we should look into the origin of this duality called male-female. This of course comes from created things, from the earth. But if the physical body of a human is engendered, what of the Soul? The Soul has no gender, and likewise the spirit. Therefore, if the spirit of a human is genderless, what more the Creator? We dwelling in physical bodies that are engendered will relate according to our experiential range. Humans engender everything, kids giving sex to a teddy bear, even human language has some engendered words. Birth is a physical phenomenon, not a spiritual one. The Eternal Word is One and genderless if one is able to relate to This with ones own spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Eternal Word, and how The Spirit of that which created, sustains and encompasses all can live within a dualistic and limited man without having to work for it... is Grace. In Christainity, the Grace of God is His Holy Spirit.

I have not come into contact with anyone having been baptized in the Holy Spirit and Fire referring to Him as they're Mother. Not even myself, in my interactions with the Eternal Word have I come across this. Yes, in literature I have come across it, but never in my dealings with God. Maybe I'm still low on the path of The Way, and I do know I am not at all advanced, perhaps I need to grow. But having been in Kriya Yoga and Christianity, having tasted both paths; a bit of Kundalini shakti in the former and a bit of Holy Spirit in the latter, without a doubt, I can tell you that they are not at all the same.

' The concept of the Holy Trinity is to be understood as follows '

Do you realize that, even though it is a common assumption among many Christians the word trinity does not appear anywhere in the bible In fact, the word trinity did not come into common use as a religious term until centuries after the last books of the bible were completed. It was added on......