Thread: Please help !
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 04:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Well, last time he showed up ... my co-workers were walking. He ran infront of us, and stopped a few feet from us, staring into the freezer (we were in a grocer store). And we walked pasted him...

You know we had a strong connection from the get go. i would see things in my dream about him. When I dream that he is ignoring me he contacts me or I see him in person. Havent after the last though. He may want to hurt me, because I am not letting him "win".

But now, the mean looking women.. has me worried.

--------
I was thinking..

Maybe him "watching me" is him being a stalker and the women is someone from his life, that knwos of me, but does not like me.
And they are arent close... since they were standing like 5 feet from another.

Or, maybe it is his gf, but they are not close to each other.

dunno.

It's possible. Dreams are sometime's premonitions. I believe it's important to write them down. There is a situation you're running away from, and your dream is telling you to prepare yourself to face it.

Facing the source of your fear isn't about facing your stalker head on but it's rather about dealing with him so he can't hurt you anymore. Dealing with a stalker can be talking to the police or getting a restraining order. It could be talking to your boss and telling him that you don't feel safe. Your dream is a call to action.

Although such dreams can feel alarming. In reality, your dream is a safe place to figure out how best to handle a situation. By turning your back on him in your dream you took control of the situation and severed the connection.

Forgiveness maybe what he wants, but it's clearly not what you're willing to give him. So in a way I was correct about that.

I would also recommend to speak to your Spirit Guides and ask for protection. They will prevent him from reaching you subconsciously. Remember you have powerful Spirits working for your benefit. All you need to do is call on them.

sf