Thread: Blue Kyanite
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 02:14 AM
Administrator
Blue Kyanite

Hello

I got a new crystal for my Birthday. Blue Kyanite is new to me, it is a very fragile crystal when it does not have its surrounding shell around it. So its set in a place where it will not be handled a lot.

I got it to rid my bedroom of an unwanted Spirit that was being a bit too friendly in addressing me.

Do any of you here have any experiences with this crystal. Its very calming I have found and sleep is better in the bedroom since it went in there.

Kyanite

It’s a newer gemstone, being discovered during the nineteenth century; the most popular color being the vibrant cornflower or blue-green hue.

Metaphysical Properties:

Is known to induce tranquility and calm within one, as well as enhancing communication and psychic awareness.

Healing Properties:

Fosters tranquility, creating a positive effect on one’s dreams, visualizations, and foresight.

Magical Properties:

Used to embrace universal love fully in all its aspects. It assists in fostering the right frame of mind to prepare for meditation.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Jupiter
Elements: Water
Deity: None
Powers: Endurance, Meditation, Love
Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Taurus
Chakra Classification: Throat