View Single Post
Old 19-09-2012, 02:46 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
We all have free will and in general I believe no one is forced to incarnate but that its our decision. In my dark moments I often wonder why did I ever reincarnate on a planet where life is so difficult but we all have our reasons. I believe the older souls choose to come because they want to help out with the process of building a new earth and the younger ones come because earth presents a great opportunity for development. But I'm sure there are other reasons that are more specific to the indiviudal soul

Matt

I agree. Very well said MindOverMatter.
I have often asked my "God" or higher source whatever one wants to call it. Why did I choose to come here "again" and of course I already know the answer. It is so for my soul's growth. Here I am bomborded with extremely negative people and dark entities in my life (my mother especially) health, financial, divorce, family problems. I suffer from so many phobias, anxieties and depression (which had carried over from other past lifetimes) that I know for a fact that I am a very old soul who's been around the block so many times and that I'm tired of being in this planet. I believe this is my last life. If it's not my last life, then I choose not to reincarnate again. Enough is enough for me LOL I think that when my time is up and I see the tunnel, I would be impatient and tell people who are also crossing over, "Would you please hurry up? I need to go Home!" LOL