View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

Vangogirl yes I posted on that threat for you. Did the mediumship start with the Reiki attunment?

I have always been a healer of one type or another. My mom worked in a nursing home when I was little. There were a few people I was told to avoid because they were dangerous, but other than that I hung out with all the older people. There was one gentleman who had 3 strokes and lost his ability to speak. A lot of the adults didnt even think he was home anymore because he didnt interact with people. I used to read to him and talk to him whenever I was there. I was 7 or 8 and i felt so bad that he was always alone and ignored. One day he reached his hand out to me looked me directly in the eyes and said thank you. It was garbled to a point, but his eyes conveyed the message. I tried to tell everyone and no one believed me. I also raised a lot of orphan animals as I was growing up. Some of them were not even supposed to survive the night. Damaged animals that became aggressive due to the damage cause by humans also never bothered me they would curl up in my lap when I sat down or they would come stand by me until I pet them. Adults never understood and I just thought it was normal. Even wild animals like birds would let me pick them up and love on them. SMH I never really put it all together until just recently.

Namaste`