View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
There is a lot of information here and elsewhere on the topic. Given that many agree with this culmination of traits gathered from a number of sources I would like to pose a question here. A concept is described as thus in this thread:
SOURCE: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=84873

I am wondering whether this is not more accurately described as two puzzle pieces fitting precisely to form a whole? The concept of a mirror and reflection suggests polar opposition. A mirror reflection is an image in reverse orientation. If twin flames are truly direct opposites it seems as though there would be extreme limitations on compatibility which in turn would reduce opportunities to accomplish anything together.

This is a very interesting point, where I’m sure Estlewen may have evolved to a different view of the entire Twin Flame concept from then to now. I most certainly have.

I think rather than anyone being a mirror or an adjoinment, it is more of an overlay. Where both energies vibrate at similar - but not the same - frequencies. This is because we are each completely whole in our own right. Where someone else compliments rather than completes us.

So much so, as we learn; develop; and grow with someone our energies attune to form a beautiful and unique combination. Over time often this energy combination strengthens - but sometimes it changes or dissipates. Especially where one person wants something very different to the other, possibly resulting in each following their own life path.

If this happens, we may then have to go through a period of healing while this combination separates before we go on to form another beautiful and unique combination with somebody else. Where we learn from our past experiences and take this with us as we move through our journey of life.

The point is concepts bring expectation and attachment. Where if we live in faith rather than hope, we can then fully appreciate someone for who they are. Without our feelings being based on a belief system or projected idealism.

You see, to believe in a Twin Flame concept means that there is nowhere else to go if it all comes crashing down. I’ve been there; done that; and got the t-shirt - where only after then did I truly find my own self-realisation.

So in my view, instead of them being the end of our spiritual journey - they tend to be the start :)

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking