View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I do not feel labradorite, amethyst, clear quartz and rose quartz are 'must haves'. Nor do I like fluorite.

These are classic stones, and many people would say that a collection is not complete without these. Just because you don't like a stone doesn't mean it's not really beautiful or considered a " must have " by many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I happen to have all of these, but they aren't 'must haves' for me.
If I had to choose, they'd be the first ones I'd let go of. Esp fluorite and clear quartz. They don't do anything for me.

Well, they do lots for me, and they would be the last ones I got rid of. Fluorite is one of the nicest stones, however there is different grades of it and they are not all created equal.

Clear quartz is one of the most classic crystals you can get, and most people love clear quartz, I have many large crystal clusters and clear quartz is always the one most talked about when company comes over.

I find your answer a little harsh and critical below the underlying tone. It would be like if I said red roses were one of the nicest flowers and you come back and say " Roses don't do any thing for me and feel like they are not a must have flower, and that roses are the first flower you would throw out.

Personally I think Fluorite is prettier than your Morganite or yellow calcite.