View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me?

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know?

My understanding is "Demon's Hour" or "The Witching Hour" is 3am, its the time evil spirits/demons come out to play & mock the holy trinity ...
Christ died on the cross at 3pm, 12 hrs later is the Demon/Witching Hour ...
Jesus descended into hell to preach to evil spirits/demons till the third day ...
Trinity means 3 ...
Lucifer took 1/3 of God's angels w/him ...
Good spirits can come to us at any time day or night ...

I had numerous visitation dreams from my late husband as well as my kids ...
There were times he either brought his favorite baseball or football team w/him for me to easily identify him ...
As if I wouldn't recognize him! Pifft!
There was nothing negative about them, but I did ask they be stopped b/c I was having a difficult time processing all the other information associated w/grief ...

I've only had dreams of people I know or who I'm familiar with including heard of ...
My understanding is, sometimes, another spirit will visit in place of the one who actually wants to make contact...
It's done to help the dreamer make the connection w/out startling her/him out of sleep from possible shock or confusion from a visit ...
The spirit taps into the subconscious to verify their deceased loved ones are okay in a receptive manner such as giggling or soothing music or smiling while in a stationary position, etc ...

My thoughts on the existence of Lucifer & evil spirits/demons attacking people is they would go after young children first & only b/c they are the most vulnerable, easily deceived & manipulated ...
God values young children far above her adult children ...
We are all God's children w/special protection, however, if a person choses to turn their back on God, Satan has won ...

Hope this helps ...