View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
I used to see a dark shadow travel down the hallway and into the laundry to open the window. Though my impression was an elderly lady simply letting out the steam from the dryer (I was flatting with 2 girls that didn't know they should open the window when using the old dryer to stop steam buildup).

I spoke to the spirit and assured her that I would open the window and educate the girls (which I did), and I never saw her again.
Also, the girls never had the window mysteriously open by itself again.

The thing was none of us saw it "opening" but it was simply in an open state when we entered (regardless of how tightly we would screw it closed).

Though before that happened I had already closed myself off completely a decade before (due to some very scary events) so I was quite surprised at seeing this entity but perhaps it had a strong presence? Perhaps closing myself off is why I could only see a dark shadow and not a clearer image? I'm not really sure to be honest - they don't teach this stuff in school.

Hi Steven welcome to SF. Personally I think you had closed yourself off in a way to the darker entities you were witnessing in your home when young. Yes I have read your post in the guides and angels section. I feel, and this is only my gut feeling, I could be wrong, I error I am only human, but I honestly feel in this certain event what you were perceiving was just as you said, an elderly like woman whom perhaps knew these things about drying clothes, and specifically the house, the way it was built and that opening the window may help more. That is to say, I believe it was a very positive experience indeed, or with what you have written here it seems that way to me, very much so. You and your roomies learned something. The spirit it feels was very comfortable with the window open and she had her reasons, and it makes perfect sense on a physical level as well, and drying clothes. All she was asking was to imo be heard and to let you and all else know what would make her comfortable. What a marvelous experience. Like with my experience with the spirit with my old record player and what that was like, "Why aren't these records being played. That would be nice". This house of mine I am renting was built in the 1920's 1926 to be exact, it only makes sense the individual (departed) I saw would have an interest in 1930s records being played.

From what I have read of your postings in the guides and angel section, I feel you are very intelligent and are learning indeed to differentiate between the trickier beings, and the good old honest past human beings occupying our space. I feel you are doing a good job, and look forward to more of your posts.

Blessings.