View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 01:12 AM
Administrator
Highway Grave & Angel Cloud

Hello

I wanted to share something that happened a few year's ago now. I was with a friend stopped at a highway roadside viewing spot.

For no reason all of a sudden I found that I was up and walking down the edge of the lake just off the highway. I had no clue where I was going or why I was going down the road.

What I came to was a cross and a letter on the cross with a Pen and Paper there to leave a message. This was a Mother that went off the road and passed. You would write a note and leave it in a box there and pin marker provided on the cross. I guess this showed that messages were left.

I did not realize at the time I was not alone, not a spirit but and Angel had followed me or guided my path it seems.

I wrote a note, left it in the box, leaving a message from the Mother and saying a bit about me. Left it at that.

On the walk back I looked up into an almost cloudless sky to see one cloud.that stood out ....and Angel holding a basket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Angle in the Sky.jpg (26.9 KB, 14 views)