View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Yes agreed. I am trying to mirror authenticity by being the truth that I am more truly. But you're right that it's all down to who I am and my own limitations...conveying this stuff is not easy and I am surely only grasping the merest (as you say) reflection of the reality. A lot of credit goes to the guides, along with an insatiable desire to understand my reality, I reckon.

How do you see /would you speak of authentic love in your understanding, and of being your authentic self? :)

Yep that's how it is really, being true to yourself and to others .. authentic love reflects that being true to yourself . For some perhaps authentic love might mean that one has to love all things the same, I don't know, it's not a term I hardly use .

Peeps that express their love will be authentic in any which way because if they are being genuine with how they feel in the moment then their love / expression can only reflect that .

If a peep say's I love beer more than I love my wife then that will only change in expression when they realize if they ever do that they do love their wife more . One can't be anymore authentic than that ..

Thanks for posting the other info .. I resonate with what I have read .. (All 6 lines) .

x daz x