View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
The most pronounced for me is that human guides sometimes still see gender before my soul, a bit. I didn't expect that and though it is not pronounced, but it is often still there and it is a residual disappointment. Even some masters retain the residual.

In retrospect, I think this may have been part of the reason my communication with Jesus once was from within his spiritual heart "texture". At first I wondered why no visuals and I thought it was to focus me on the heart centre. There was no visual, only texture and emotion and consciousness. For a once human guide, this may be how they transcend this filter.

The transcendentals see you as you are and also still see you as a soul first and foremost. They have no filters to overcome here. This is the way it should be for humanity. To see me just as I am and without requiring that I change, or not be what I am right now. And yet to see me first and foremost as a soul who is also a human woman at this time. And to see that as equally worthy, as understood. My close soul fam are that way too in the spirit realm. It is so heartwarming that you hardly can make sense of what goes on out here in the waking world, by comparison. Out here though you may still run into the same sort of disregard or disrespect in some funny ways, even when in spirit you know there is deep love and regard from them, and you are seen as worthy and wholly accepted.

I don't have a good link...but I will see if I can find some later.
If you have a good meditation practice, though, I think it will come easier to you.

Our unconscious dream self has a lot of filters, for certain. Our lucid self in yoga nidra has far fewer. It's getting you closer to the unfiltered state of pure bliss.

Peace & blessings
7L

by residual do you mean the instinctual?

if mastery requires celibacy I don't think I'm going to be a master for like 20 years haha.

Are transcendental's still physical beings? because if they are not it would explain why they don't have the instinctual drive to overcome, they dont have a body anymore lol.

If everybody overcame their instincts it would basically stop humans expansion and possibly signal our decline. IMO it's just too early for that, we have barely had recorded history for 6,000 years. We'll become a space-faring civilization within a century and a large part of that expansion is the instinctual drive to procreate and compete.

I'm very excited to try yoga nidra. I'm not the best at sitting still for 45+ minutes and that's typically what it takes for me to reach deep states. I'm good at it but I don't care much for it tbh. Not sure why

How do you experience all this spiritual realms and transcendentals and stuff? through yoga nidra only? I haven't experienced many spiritual realms yet but I'm also a little afraid of going deep again. Last time I did I became very disconnected from reality and what I'm trying to do in my life right now is connect to reality. I'm trying to build a home, career, and a skill set that I will have for life so basically all my time is spent working, learning, or relaxing.