View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I'm confused.

But where am I going to go back to? In my situation, it's like starting on a project and ruining it early on. Then there are damages which can't be undone so you want to start again, and redo it. I'm like that with this lifetime!

For me, looking ahead to the future which is my next life hopefully as a female is my only way of "moving forward." Even though I'm transitioning i'm not about this transgender life. I don't want it. I want to be born a biological female.

Your 'project' isn't ruined at all. And whether it is a case of 'mix-up' during your prenatal period or more accurately in your pre-life you chose to do this, the point of your life is how you go through it.

I once read a great parable and I think it could apply here so I'd like to share it with you:

A father whose little son was born with numerous disabilities and whose short little life had been filled with hospital visits and illness, was lamenting before his rabbi on the unfairness of it all. He asked the rabbi, "how can this be God's perfect plan if my child, His child, suffers so, each day of his life?" His rabbi thought carefully before he answered and then he said, 'That perfection that God is seeking, is not in the illness of your child, but He is seeking that perfection in all the love that surrounds your child".

Your life is kind of screwed up right now emotionally, but I'm guessing that there are people that you know who are supporting you and loving you as you transition. And maybe this isn't about you at all, but maybe you chose this kind of life to help them on their journey to becoming better and more loving and accepting people.

So draw close to them, love them, appreciate them, and that is the perfection that you wish for.......and in your next life, maybe you'll chose the female gender once again because that is where you are most comfortable. (ps I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of propriety here and wish you all the best, Debby)