View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 03:10 PM
dmhorn

[
Quote:
QUOTE=immortal coil]Over the last few years, I started receiving "downloads" of information in regard to the times we are now going through. The thing is, I'm not exactly sure where the info comes from, so do take it for what it is.
Interesting that you should share this type of phenomenon, recieving "downloads". I have recently over the last year or two been experiencing what i call "instructional dreams". Interestingly enough, i found others like myself having the same types of dreams with the same instructions, all relating to opening our awareness. We are all scratching our heads in wonderment. I would love to hear what has been reveiled to you to see if it coincides with mine. :)
I'm assuming that most of you reading this, are familiar with the fact that literally everything in existence, is manifested through a wave of vibrational energy. All matter along with every thought, feeling, and action, exists on the vibrational level. Through polarity, these vibrations are given meaning. For example, treating others and yourself well, is considered to be a "good" action, and thus vibration raising. Likewise, there are many thoughts and actions that can lower an individuals vibrational frequency.

Basically what the ascension is about, is a tipping point in global consciousness. Loving unconditionally is catalyst to the tipping point, but it must be a collective endeavor where the bulk of humanity must be in complete harmony with our higher ideals.

The Earth is already transforming to facilitate this change. The thing to remember is that we are not separate from our beloved planet. We are to the Earth, what the heart is to the circulatory system. All change, must be complete change. The earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. are the birth pains of mother nature. I feel this will only get worse, but is absolutely necessary.

However, I feel the 2012 event is not the ascension itself, but an event to catalyze the ascension. Maybe to further polarize the collective consciousness of planet Earth. I haven't ruled out a massive disaster, but have a feeling that this event will cause people to truly open their hearts for the first time in a long time. This will be the ultimate tipping point. I see warmth and positivity around this event and most certainly after.[/quote]