View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 05:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

Worked with a lot of the "So called Ghost Buster" stuff and honestly its a joke.
We all have something with us its called "intuition 6th sense" that gut feeling where we can tap into more of what is around us.

I have over the years listened to hours on yours of EVP recordings looked at so many pictures, and video and know well that as a Medium I get more from using nothing.

I have worked with groups of Paranormal investigators and while they seek to find "evidence" to prove its real what they get at times is someone in spirit just playing games with them. Or in many cases sadly contact where they need help to cross over not be that play thing.

We have to remember that when your looking for ghosts or spirits that they were once flesh and blood like we are now. Respect is needed and its not a game for the weak of heart at times doors are opened that do not so easily close.

Its not a game yet too many TV shows portray it as that a game to find evidence.

Lynn