View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

How do I get rid of evil?

I think I might have, accidentaly, let someone in once and i haven’t been able to get rid of it ever since.

I can’t recall when it was exactly, but something (or someone) started helping me out last year and now i have gained full awareness of it, but whenever i try healing, this evil thing takes control and shifts my attention towards things that are irrelevant, such as: fear, worry, resentment, among others. I can see there is no conscious, nor subconscious, issue with that because it doesn’t feel proper of me; and, i have already dealt with past issues that hurt my inner child.

However, i am constantly told that it is time to build myself up, but this thing wont let me make the right decisions - it stops at the center of my brain, making my third eye feel very heavy and ‘strong’, and does not allow me to think with clarity. Regardless, I am able to tell the difference between ‘it’ and ‘myself’, and i could say we are both equally strong.

I have been using mantras recently, specifically similar ones to this: //youtu.be/9SgNpNbyEsQ, as it makes ‘it’ get attached to the sounds, helping me lower ‘its’ strength and gain control of myself again - though, it does not last for too long.

I’m not so sure as to whether i am doing the right thing, or if there is anything else i could do in order to get rid of it and bless myself with positivity; free myself from ‘it’, finally.

Blessings,
Angelica.