View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Knower
i need a reading for clarity.. Late husband vs new boyfriend

Hello all.
I need a reading for clarity. I have a past husband figure who has been around. I’m feeling out of place because someone in my past wants to get together with me. I need to know if my late husband has passed over because I’m feeling a resistance of getting into ANY relationship. I don’t know if my late husband is still here. I like the guy I have reconnected with but I’m feeling like I lost interest. I’m so busy that I don’t respond to his text messages as if I’m being ‘pulled away’??? I had a deeper love and connection with my late husband so it’s got me confused. I’m not sure if it’s my late husband pulling me away from this person because he’s protective of me.. or is this coming from me pushing him away because of the love I have for my late husband. I can’t see myself with anyone else as much as I want to because my late husband was the love of my life. I don’t know if this is me or him that I am resisting a pending relationship. Sorry.. I keep thinking I know the answer to my own questions as I’m feeling like such a fool because this time I really don’t know..