View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsun
Unable to get to ISKCON centre at this point, it is very far from my city. I have to walk on my own for now.Wheater it is right or not, no options for now.What do you think ?

You can study the Bhagavad Gita and contemplate it. If you have any questions, you can ask over here !

In the Gita, Krishna teaches about our basic identity, the Self, and the paths of yoga to rediscover it.

The Self, our Being, is awareness. - Sri Muruganar

Self-awareness tells you at every step what needs to be done. ~Nisargadatta Maharaj

If we continuously maintain self awareness, we will be able to experience peace and happiness. ~ Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi Devi).

If you can be in a state of constant self-awareness, you can experience peace and happiness, and at the same time know intuitively what to do. The Self or Awareness is thus the true Guru and teacher.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon