View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 10:43 PM
mac

[quote=Skye]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
SB took on the guise of a tribal but only because he chose not to disclose his true identity - he wanted those who listened to his ideas to judge them on their merit - and not be influenced by his identity.

Which always makes me wonder how people can claim to be communicating with 'Arch angels' for they too would need the services of an intermediary as SB did.

I have frequently voiced concerns about folks who claim to speak to such august individuals, along with others who say they 'channel' Ascended Masters.

Spiritually evolved guides have taught that they are unable to communicate directly with those living in 'lower' dimensions without there being a 'go-between', a medium, through whom their words are conveyed.

I see no reason to believe that this does not apply universally so just who might the discarnates be who we're told are angels, archangels, ascended masters and the like?

My view is that there are many deluded individuals who believe they have a hot line to personal spiritual advisors of high spiritual elevation.

In reality that's unlikely.