View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Guide

The World a Festival

I am having these interesting visions of a future place that I believe is heading for us. It is a place now that seems to be swelling butterflies in your gut.
The visions I have been seeing for a while now all seem to be some kind of world festival event. I would often be walking through the streets of a town and see that all the houses are decorated like there is a large party going on.

The doors and windows would be open wide and when you walk in... tasty food would be smelt and the sounds of booming speakers playing music. You would walk into this room and people would be partying like they all won the lottery. The streets in these visions would all be like this. If you wanted something more exciting to look at there would be these colossal coliseums with 100s of thousands of spectators watching these spectacular shows like a massive fireworks display or acrobatics.

What I am getting at is that I believe this world is on the right path. Should we accept that fact and stop serving others though? Nope keep up the great work! Let that light show through how ever you can. A simple compliment or prayer for a person goes a long way. Open the door for someone who didn't know a door was even there.

Till next time. Salagoya :)