View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 10:42 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You put someone on ignore who writes like that? Regardless of whether you agree, there is a mind-blowing amount of info in Leo's posts one could reflect upon.

My rule that applies to most things: If I haven't experienced it, then not much point in forming an opinion on it. Skepticism is fine but open-mindedness is key. I've seen the saucers so I know something's up. What exactly I don't know because I haven't had that specific experience yet.

Its the equivalent of a small, bratty child screaming the word "NO" over and over again, whilst closing his eyes and covering his ears with his hands. It speaks of an unwillingness to even listen and conversely a disturbing willingness to cherry pick something that can be taken as offensive in order to be used as a scapegoat to void the entire argument completely. It is naivety and immaturity, stark and obvious. I find it humorous how it is almost always the accuser who is guilty of the vice he is accusing another of, because only the guilty conscious would ever seek to avert attention away from itself in such an aggressive manner. Such people will never learn until the real thing happens and then they will simply be in a daze, mind agape at just how profoundly wrong and ignorant they were. I shake my head at such people, but they will come around. They always do in the inevitable end.