View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I meditated but it was really different than before.
Let us just say...I am aware and I can feel..um..grid-like energy. I am not sure how to explain this. It's like a coat, all over the place, all over me. All over everyone. It looks like grid lines or an actual net?

The color feels blue.
Yes, sorry. I can't see them yet with my eye sight, but I, for some reason, can feel them so damn well that if I close my eyes - I will be able to draw it.
I also noticed it can change to more greenish blue or white. I don't know what the colors mean though..

Has anyone experienced that before? Or have you heard about something like this? It really baffles me.

This sounds like you were experiencing the etheric field, the energy grid which sustains the dense physical. All living beings in physical form (human, animal, vegetable and mineral) have such an etheric body although that of a human is more refined than that of e.g. a plant.

So the Earth has its own etheric body which is like a planetary energy grid. These planetary lines of energy are sometimes called ley lines. Where lines of energy intersect then you get places of power.

A human being has its own etheric body which gives energy to the dense physical and allows it to function. This etheric energy may be called prana or chi, and it travels along meridians or nadis (which is the basis for acupuncture). These meridians are the human equivalent of ley lines. Again, where these meridians or nadis intersect then you have chakras.

The human etheric body responds to the surrounding etheric field in the physical environment, and also affects the surrounding etheric field. So all is connected.

Peace