View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Now, just over a month after my new citrine's arrival, I must say she's doing more than well!
I did sense before she even got here that she'd begin to open up and activate to a higher levels once here, and I feel that has happened now. First few weeks weren't easy, as I already told in previous posts, but now... I feel her energy is super high!
I hold her a lot as well at night. It's almost as if she was a beautiful flower but not opened yet and now she has. Where she first needed to calm down, find her feet, and leaned heavily on my other crystals & grid they form in my home, absorbing energy etc. Now she's giving back, she's full part of it now, while still doing her own thing.
(all my crystals are doing their own thing, none are programmed, but in doing so they do form an energyfield to which they all add apart from doing their own thing. Happens naturally.)

Anywho, I'm SO happy with this citrine now! And yes, I admit, first few weeks I felt like "Why on earth did I buy this crystal??" But guess my intuition was right after all :) The second I saw it -which was minutes after it'd been put up for sale online- I knew I wanted it.