View Single Post
Old 30-09-2018, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello Lucky 1,

I’m waiting for my results, if you don’t mind me asking? What did you find interesting? How many regions did yours show and did it show your place of birth?

One of the big things they look at is haplogroups which determines where groups of people who share similar DNA originated from. ..

My sur name Is German but when you look at the haplogroups making up my total genetic heritage. ...there's a big chunk of central European that I expected but also a fair amount of ancestry that goes to Ireland. ...something I didn't expect....

23 And Me also looks at the deep ancestry..as much as 30, 000 years back of both your parents.....my moms deep ancestry was Scandinavian and central European as expected. ..

What wasn't expected was my dad having deep ancestry tied to Morocco as well as the central European genetics we did expect.

Another thing they'll tell you is physical and health stuff....diseases you might have a tendency to having. .
They even told me that my genetics shows that I have a muscle type lending itself to strength and bursts of speed like sprinting rather than a muscle type inclined to long slow endurance running. .....and this is absolutely true.

Frankly. .....there's so much information its not possible to post it all here

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!