View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Experiencer
That's good. I did some planning too for afterlife, looking from this point i am. As i am aware, when you are out of body, you can go through time and space, so there is no limit of choosing life, but still, it must hold something for you that you need or you won't be fully connected. I found myself in many bodies through time-but that cannot be taken siriously as that, since i had some issues with fragmentation, possibly related only to this body and it looked like something more.

So here is question of multi embodiment of self, how is it guided inside self, that it works and in the end what is actually purpose of this. This is meant for this world and timeline.

I also have questions for other realities if they exist. I can imagine them, but not really connect. The truth is, if i could connect to them, i don't know for what to search and how even do it.

Than there is psychological question, that you maybe looking for some energies or wisdom through your not existing sister that you want.

So there are many possibilities, i know just few and share them for my and your beneficial, if you see something in this, let me know.