View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And what's happening in religion and Spirituality? Just that, people trying to codify a reality they perceive beyond themselves. I was a medium for a while and the common theme was people trying to contact Loved Ones that had passed over, and one of the maxims was 'proof of survival' - that there was an existence after death.

I wanted to mention something I found interesting and something that happened, there are cases of confirmed experience. I don't know if there is a maxim of survival of an existence after death but I have seen (knowledge) a maxim of other existence with and in life, though we are not part of it. None of us are. I just had a thought about that as we have always for 12,000 years called what others have seen paranormal or supernatural, when it just might be as normal as we are, life not life forms. In it's own self as ordinary and common as we are. There is more, reality we obviously don't (can't) see though which much be included on the scale of what reality is. I know we have always treated our form as always superior when it is merely life.

As far as codify, this may not be true. The thing is I don't have to codify that which we call the paranormal. One who has never had an experience cannot know the experience of it even though it may be part of reality. Some things are really difficult to imagine but like any potential may exist. I think there might be more then one type of life. I think without realizing it much of what we think is what we have been told which equates to belief we hold on to.

Again, this is interacting of alternate things we classify existing with life. Maybe this is where the idea of the after life came from. life we do not see normally but some have and will continue to see occasionally. That which we see sometimes are mistakenly linked with death and after life.